Jul 08 , 2020
FDA has found more toxic hand sanitizers and advise consumers not to use. Fortunately, at Qlevo, we have the hand sanitizers that are safe to used and approved by FDA regulations.
Check out Qlevo's strict selection of Ethanol-based hand sanitizers below. They are safe when used as directed. Pump size, bottle size, and travel size fits your different needs.
|Hand Sanitizer 8 oz||Hand Sanitizer 17.5 oz||Hand Sanitizers Pack of 2, 2oz|
|$9.96 - Learn more||$15.96 - Learn more||$5.96 - Learn more|
In addition to nine hand sanitizers produced by the manufacturer Eskbiochem, FDA has just added 5 more hand sanitizers with the presence of Methanol. Methanol is toxic and can be dangerous when absorbed through the skin. Below is the FDA's updated list of the 5 products:
- Grupo Insoma's Hand Sanitizer Gel Unscented, 70% alcohol
- Transliquid Technologies' Mystic Shield Protection Hand Sanitizer
- Soluciones Cosmeticas' Bersih Hand Sanitizer Gel Fragrance
- Soluciones Cosmeticas' Antiseptic Alcohol 70% Topical Solution Hand Sanitizer
- Tropicosmeticos' Britz Hand Sanitizer Ethyl Alcohol 70%
Also read our previous post about the nine toxic hand sanitizers previously identified by FDA.
When soap and water are not available, CDC recommends using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol to stop the spread of germs. To get sufficient protection, always remember to read the ingredient label carefully when choosing a hand sanitizer for yourself and your family.