KN95 Face Mask Medical-grade - COVID 19 Prevention Supplies
| Ask a question
KN95 Face Mask - Covid 19 Prevention Supplies FREE SHIPPINGFDA-certified Medical-Grade KN-95 Mask, designed to keep you and your family safe from dust, haze, droplets, etc. Lab tested and clinically proven in lowering the chance of exposure to airborne infections. 5 pcs per pack. Features Perfect for use in high-risk situations...
KN95 Face Mask - Covid 19 Prevention Supplies
FDA-certified Medical-Grade KN-95 Mask, designed to keep you and your family safe from dust, haze, droplets, etc. Lab tested and clinically proven in lowering the chance of exposure to airborne infections. 5 pcs per pack.
- Perfect for use in high-risk situations by medical professionals
- 5 layers of high-density filtration
- Adjustable nose clip and stretchable straps ensure a realizable protection
- Advance non-woven fabric
- Highly Breathable
- Effective Filtration (PM2.5 | 95% Filtration)
- Contoured Shape
- Efficient Filtration: Filters at least 95% of dust, haze, droplets, and other particles.
- Multi-Layer Filters: Uses melt-blown nonwoven material of a moderate thickness for optimal particle absorption.l The electrostatic filter is highly efficient at filtering particles.
- Breathe with Ease: Nonwoven fabric allows for comfortable breathing.
- Ergonomic Design: Comfortable to wear, and using a low impedance filter material with no odor.
- Securely Sealed: Adjustable metal strip ensures optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
Wear a mask. Save lives.
Were a face cover
Wash your hands
keep a safe distance
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Learn how COVID-19 spreads and practice these actions to help prevent the spread of this illness.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.