ORBIT 960 High-Performance Dash Cam -myGEKOgear
-myGEKOgear Dash Cam
The Orbit 960 is a 4K super high definition dash cam to record videos at a resolution of 3840 x 2160p at 30fps, ensuring clarity and quality. A 2.7” LCD screen will give you easy visibility to access your dash cam. Recording at a 140° wide angle lens, this allows drivers to record more lanes of the road, this way those important details such as license won’t be missed. Revolutionary night vision technology is built-in using the Sony Starvis sensor. This sensor is perfect for low-light situations, to help render a more well-lit and clearer video. Wi-Fi connectivity is enabled to easily view and transfer your video footage via dash cam straight to your smartphone. Equipped with GPS logging to help drivers track the speed and all the routes driven. Additionally, driver assist features can be turned ON to give you a driver fatigue warning and headlight reminder. The built-in G-Sensor will lock onto emergency files if it senses a collision, so you won’t need to worry about files being loop recorded over. With a max capacity of 256GB drivers won’t need to worry about limited storage. A 16GB microSD card is included within the package, so you’ll be set to capture everything that unfolds on the road.
4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO
The Orbit 960 can record videos at a resolution of 3840 x 2160p at 30 fps. With this new super high definition quality, you’ll be able to see much more clarity in the quality of video even when you’re driving at a high speed. No longer will you need to worry about missing those small important details such as license plates.
NIGHT VISION WITH SONY STARVIS SENSOR
Empowered with the Sony Starvis sensor the Orbit 960 will render a well-lit and clear video in low light situations such as nighttime.
For a more user-friendly experience, Wi-Fi connectivity is now enabled on the dash cam. Users can easily view and transfer their footage from their dash cam straight to their smartphone within minutes once connected on the GEKO App. Easily share your footage with your friends, family, and the police.
|Recording Resolution||3840 x 2160 at 30fps|
|Imaging Sensor||SONY STARVIS|
|Display Size||2.7″ LCD|
|View Angle (F.O.V)||140°|
|Max. Capacity of microSD card||512GB|
|Batteries Included||320mAh Rechargable Li-Polymer|
|Camera Power Source||Car Charger Plug in/Battery-powered|
|Automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor)||Yes|
|Built-in GPS Logging||Yes
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.5″ x 3″ x 1″|
|Additional Accessories Included
||Windshield Suction Mount, 3M Sticky Mount, 12-24V Car Charger, Power Cable, 16GB microSD Card with adapter, Quick User Guide|
|Operating Temp.||14°F~149°F / -10°C~65°C|
|User Manual||Not Available|
1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.
2. Using a card reader to insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy FW96658A.bin to your SD card.
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. Go to settings to verify the version: Click ok to stop recording to enter menu and Press Menu twice to enter the second page of the menu ->firmware version -> It should show EF1.08.02.
7. Format your SD Card before using: Click ok to stop recording and to enter menu and Press Menu twice to enter the second page of the menu -> format -> SD Card ->ok. After formatting is finished, you are good to go.