Breathable Face Mask
Breathable Face Mask - Covid 19 Prevention
Summer's hot and humid days are upon us. Wearing face masks in public has now become routine as a covid-19 prevention. After months of acclimating to the new normal, procuring breathable face masks for summer's hotter, more humid days feels pertinent now more than ever.
- The dust face masks are made 95% POLYESTER and 5% SPANDEX, which is breathable & comfortable. Good for hot weather.
- Tensile and soft, the 3D design creates a v-shaped face curve, and keeps you look good in the crowds.
- The dust face mask is wide enough to cover the nose, mouth, and face. It offers excellent protection.
- Great for riding, sporting, running, hiking, climbing, walking, keeping your face and mouth away from dust, pollen, smoke, particles, and harmful substances.
- Reusable and Hand-Washable
Wear a mask. Save lives.
Were a face cover
Wash your hands
keep a safe distance
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.